Re: GNOME CVS (silent): bug-buddy pablo
- From: Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME CVS (silent): bug-buddy pablo
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:39:04 -0400
On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 01:04:08PM -0400, jacob berkman wrote:
> On 21 May 2001 12:10:03 -0400, Gnome CVS User wrote:
> > CVSROOT: /cvs/gnome
> > Module name: bug-buddy
> > Changes by: pablo 01/05/21 12:10:03
> > Modified files:
> > po : ChangeLog zh_CN.GB2312.po zh_TW.Big5.po
> > Log message:
> > fixed multibyte
> does this mean that we should be able to distcheck with gettext 0.10.37?
It means that 0.10.37 needs work.
This 'solution' feels like a kludge. Stripping out 8bit characters
to get some of the encodings to work seems very questionable. Can
we not add a lookup table to gettext to act as a backup to iconv
failures translating accented characters ?
] [Thread Prev