RE: [zh-l10n] [i18n-chinese] Chinese/English Translators

Thanks for your email. I wish you could specifically post the
job/project online. I think you shall see some members raising their
hands. So please asked our members at
mailto:chinesetranslation@yahoogroups.com to check thru' the work before
any of the work get "authorized" by the "guardians".

Jack Soo
http://kyip2asia.com