RE: [zh-l10n] [i18n-chinese] Chinese/English Translators

Thanks for your email. I wish you could specifically post the
job/project online. I think you shall see some members raising their
hands. So please asked our member to check thru' the work before any of
the work get "authorized" by the "guardians".

Jack Soo
http://kyip2asia.com