New Team : Bahasa Melayu (ms)

Dear All,

First, i would like to inform you all that a langguage called
Malays (Bahasa Melayu) is exist :)
the langcode is (ms)

unfortunatetaly, there's no /usr/share/locale/ms yet :(

So, i've start the malays translation project called
"Projek Gabai". Temporary we dont have website yet.

There are some gnome pakacge was translated (and some of it tested).
Stupid Question
1. is that anyone can point me the procedure, to submit
general pakage like, gtk, gnome-core etc?
2. can we simply submit the ms.po to the original author?

that's all for today.

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol) http://ikhlas.com

"Kalau bapak dia mati, siapa yang nak jaga anak perempuan dia?
 Akuuuuuu  jugak!      "
                                   - Jamil (Madu 3) -