Re: Font selection in Nautilus, where is it done?

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 simos@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk wrote:

> Dear All,
> 	I would like to ask how the fonts that appear in
> the caption of files in Nautilus specified.
> 	I have found four related places in nautilus.po
> and I have put correct values for the el language.
>
> However, the fonts that are used for
> 	. the captions of icons (files/etc)
> 	. the Notes/History/Tree/Help tabs
>
> are not iso-8859-7 fonts as they should.

 Same for russian - iso-8859-1 font is used (needs fonts in koi8-r encoding).
 But I have only Feb25 snapshot - I'll be able to test 1.0 in 2 days, and
will report the problem..

 Also, color names and pattern names in "appearance" (or whatever) completely
disappear when I turn off smooth graphics, and appear using font with
hardcoded iso-8859-1 encoding (i.e. russian becomes unreadable ..).