Nautilus and font for the sidebar

Dear All,
	I would like to ask if you can see the Sidebar properly in
your custom font.
For the sidebar, in the nautilus SRC it says:

        /* FIXME bugzilla.eazel.com 1103: Hard coded font family. */

        /* Update the regular font */
        template_font = nautilus_font_factory_get_font_by_family
(_("helvetica"), maximum_acceptable_font_size);
        g_assert (template_font != NULL);

Checking the helvetica family of my distribution, it looks it supports
only the iso-8859-1 encoding.

Please tell me if you have problems with non-"iso-8859-1" fonts in
the sidebar.

simos