Q: Converting a .po file from UTF-7 to iso-8859-x?

Hi,
	I would like to ask if there is a script available
that can do the conversion of the messages of a .po file between
Unicode and iso-8859-7.
	Plain "recode" does not seem to work since we just
convert the msgstr to/from Unicode.
	I am sure there was such a script for KDE but I could not
manage to find it. The Unicode FAQ mentions a convert-msgcat.sh
script but google/ftpsearch cannot locate it either.
	I want to use it to fix the gedit el translation.

Thanks,
Simos Xenitellis