Re: A simple script to manage GnomeGlossary.gnumeric

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 simos@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk wrote:

>Indeed XML::Twig needs
>	- XML::Parser
>	- expat
>but they do not take too much time to install.

I would still vote for the no-XML::Twig -version, because this would make
it easier for new (and those no so technically talented) translators,
which we at least (Finnish Translation Team) need quite much at the
moment.

We should try to manage with as few packages as possible.
Merging the script into xml-i18n-tools sounds good.

Jarkko Ranta
Gnome Finnish Translation Team