Sv: GNOME Games release.

To get scheme working would be just to integrate this little code
in the same style the rest is integrated in xml-i18n-tools.

sub parse_scheme
{
  my ($input) = @_;

  ### For generic translatable mime/keys files ###

  if ($gettext_type eq "scheme"){
    while ($input =~ /"([^"]*)"/mg) {
      $messages{$1} = [];
    }
  }
}

Though since I don't have any time for the timebeing and don't
have perl here I am seeking someone with perl knowledge to
look at merging intltool and ml-i18n-tools. If there is someone
here on the list that wants that please come forward and tell me,
then I will try to send you the latest source.

The idea with intltool is to make xml-i18n-tools less hacky,
more readable and therefore more easily extensible.

I have a TODO with the source.

Kenneth