Re: translate problem [was: Re: GNOME Games release.]

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 04:55:22AM +0800 or thereabouts, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	Adding to the intltool problem, I found another that's unable to
> solve for now. In Aisleriot, one of the hint message is given in form of:
>
> Move the ten of diamonds on the jack of clubs
> Move the ------%s------- on the -----%s------

You're quite right, and I caught Jon Blandford (the maintainer of
aisleriot, who is not on this list on IRC and asked him about this.

The summary is that it's a known problem and that it's apparently
a hard problem to fix; but he has ideas to fix it for Aisleriot 2.
He's busy right now with gtk, so aisleriot 2 is not likely to arrive
before GNOME 2.

Not the greatest news, I suppose, but that's the situation :)
I suppose that will then break all the other translations when it
fixes this one :)

Telsa