translate problem [was: Re: GNOME Games release.]

Hi,

	Adding to the intltool problem, I found another that's unable to
solve for now. In Aisleriot, one of the hint message is given in form of:

Move the ten of diamonds on the jack of clubs
Move the ------%s------- on the -----%s------

Take %s as "ten of diamonds" for example. The 3 words are separately
defined in SCHEME_GAMES.h and translated separately, followed by
concatenation. However not all languages can be done this way. I'm using
chinese, and it can only be written/spoken as "diamond ten" instead. Is
there any way to circumvent this without modifying any code?(Since it's a
freeze and rewriting to cope with the above behaviour seems to need
significant modification.) Thanks!

Abel