Re: xchat typos

Peter Zelezny wrote:
> Ok thanks for that, I've updated the http://xchat.org/xchat.pot.gz
> but the only changes are those 3 strings you told me about.

Hi Peter.
Hmm! I had a look at the updated pot file. Now the two reconnect
messages are like this:

#: src/common/outbound.c:600
msgid ""
[<accept_invalid_cert>], "
"Can be called just as /RECONNECT to reconnect to the current server or
with "
"/RECONNECT ALL to reconnect to all the open servers\n"
msgstr ""

#: src/common/outbound.c:603
msgid ""
/RECONNECT "
"to reconnect to the current server or with /RECONNECT ALL to reconnect
to "
"all the open servers\n"
msgstr ""

You've changed the "/reconnect":s in the descriptions to "/RECONNECT"
but you haven't fixed the "/RECONENCT" typos in both messages, which was
what I was trying to point out the first time. Was this on purpose?