Re: xchat stable

Peter Zelezny wrote:
> Just a note to anyone who wants to update their translation in xchat,
> there'll soon be a new "stable" release. I've put up the pot file at:
> http://xchat.org/xchat.pot.gz or you can download the whole thing at:
> http://xchat.org/files/source/1.7/. I'd expect there to a 1.8.0 in about
> two weeks. There is no cvs, so just gzip up your .po and email it to me.

Hmm, I found two typos:

#: src/common/outbound.c:600
msgid ""
[<accept_invalid_cert>], "
"Can be called just as /reconnect to reconnect to the current server or
with "
"/reconnect all to reconnect to all the open servers\n"
msgstr ""

#: src/common/outbound.c:603
msgid ""
/reconnect "
"to reconnect to the current server or with /reconnect all to reconnect
to "
"all the open server or with /reconnect all to reconnect to all the open
"
"servers\n"
msgstr ""

Should probably be "/RECONNECT".

Will you please send a new pot file if you fix this?

Thanks