Re: Which is the state of my proposal of use bugzilla?

El d_ 21 Jul 2001 11:55:54 -0500, Chema Celorio escribi_
> On 21 Jul 2001 16:47:36 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > I could add those modules into bugzilla.gnome.org, but I think that if
> > we could do it with a script will be much more better ;-)
>
> How about if we create a "translations" module t which has lots of
> components, one per each local. Having a toplevel module for each
> languaje seems like too much. I am thinking about the user is reporting
> a bug with the web interface, the list of modules is already long.

Well, we need three levels to do it this way.

translations
  \
   \-------> l10n-es
     \           \---> MODULE_NAME
      \----> l10n-de

Is it possible with bugzilla? (I think that it isn't possible)

> regards,
> Chema

Bye

--