Re: gettext (accidental?)

Pavel Roskin <proski@gnu.org> writes:

> What needs to be done is better permission control in GNOME CVS and
> improving gettext to be more "versionable" and more CVS- and
> Automake-friendly.

Call gettextize only when needed; esp. don't call it via ./autogen.sh --
instead check in intl/* properly.  If you'll do it different making a
release will depend on locally installed gettext version and that's not
a goal.

Yes, you should check in quite some other files, too: automake and
libtoolize generated files will come into mind first.  In the past I
used to think different; I've changed my mind lately.  For the reason
why see above.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,