[Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>] Release approaching!

Oops, wrong address.  Re-sending.

--
Ettore

Hello,

this is just to announce that we are planning to make a new release of
Evolution next Wednesday.  Evolution is now feature-frozen on CVS, which
means that no new features will be added from now on; we will just kill
bugs, improve performance, and fix usability issues.

  We would greatly appreciate if translators could have their updated
translations submitted by Tuesday, and users of snapshots and CVS could
help us in tracking the current bugs by posting all their problems into
http://bugzilla.ximian.com .

  BTW, we now have a bug status page, courtesy of Luis Villa, our new
Evolution bug master:

	http://bugzilla.ximian.com/evo-report.cgi

  With your help, we hope to make this first release after
feature-freeze more polished and stable than ever.

  Thanks!

--
Ettore