Re: Translating procman... (fwd)

Forwarding to gnome-i18n@gnome.org.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 02 Jul 2001 09:50:18 -0400
From: Kevin Vandersloot <kfv101@psu.edu>
To: Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com>
Subject: Re: Translating procman...

Hi. Thanks for the bug report. The bug you describe is related to the
table widget e-tree. I'll look into it tonight. So you should probably
leave it untranslated for now.

Here's another heads up. I just unmarked a string for translation since
it is not finished. It's in procdialogs.c line 178.

Thanks for helping translating the application. Let me know if there are
any other issues.

Regards,
Kevin