Re: updated packes list on status

Den 23 Jan 2001 14:06:25 +0100, skrev Keld Jørn Simonsen:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 01:06:36PM +0200, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > There are new packages, others have been removed.
> >
> > gnome-mc was replaced by nautilus, but what happend to gnumeric ?
> > when will evolution be added and gnome-pim removed ?
>
> I would be happy to set new packages on the trial status page
> I am maintaining at http://www.klid.dk/gnome/status.shmtl

The package lists for the 1.4 release can be found in CVS, module
"releng"

> Which ones should be added?
>
> Are some to be removed?

I think the translations should stay there for as long as the packages
are part
of distros at least.

> Who decides what packages should be the prime translation targets?

Probably the releng team in unison with gnome-i18n? Maciej

sent out minutes from the releng meeting on monday and that contains a
few dates
and other stuff that might be interesting. Maybe that should be
forwarded to
gnome-i18n@gnome.org?
Cheers
Kjartan