Re: [Gabber] Gabber now using xml-i18n-tools

After talking to kenneth, I have committed a 'gabber' directory to GNOME
CVS moduel gnome-i18n/extra-po which will be updated periodically to
contain the latest gabber.pot and other files. More info in the INFO
file.

Those of you who have done Gabber translations before, if you wish to
continue please contact the gnome-i18n team and get a gnome CVS account
so your work does not conflict with that of the other members of the
team. gnome-i18n team, please be sure to contact those who did the
existing translations and ensure that it is ok for you to take over the
translation... I don't want to step on people's toes.

Thanks
Julian

(ps ... I'm not on the gnome-i18n mailing list, be sure to cc me for