Re: Problem's with CVS access

Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome-db.org> writes:

> You don't understand me, the root's home wich gaves us the error is the
> server ones not my client machine, i work at /home/carlos/cvs and I
> check out always from that directory and as the carlos user not as root.

You're right -- I did misunderstand your report (and I didn't try to
reproduce it as I should have done).  The problem is still present:

e@tux:~/Projects/gnome> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome co nautilus
cvs server: cannot open /root/.cvsignore: Permission denied
cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/root): Permission denied

Martin, are you able to fix it?

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,