Re: Broken status

simos@pc96.ma.rhbnc.ac.uk writes:

> The following (intuitive) does not find a 1.4 tag...
> cvs -z3 checkout -r gnome-libs-1-4 gnome-libs

This morning I posted the tags known to me (Subject: "stable branches");
please, look up the mailinglist archive.

Of course, you can always run 'cvs log FILE' to see some interesting
info:

RCS file: /cvs/gnome/gnome-libs/configure.in,v
Working file: configure.in
head: 1.302
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        GNOME_LIBS_1_2_11: 1.241.4.31
        GNOME_LIBS_1_2_10: 1.241.4.30
[...]
        gnome-libs-1-0: 1.241.0.4
        gnome-libs: 1.241.0.2
        GNOME_LIBS_1_0_ANCHOR: 1.241

Found! gnome-libs-1-0 is the branch we're looking for.  Unfortunately,
this only works if you what's going on with forthcoming releases.

IIRC, xxx-yyy-1-4 branches should be created if appropriate and if the
time has come ;)

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,