Is there any malayalam translation project

Hi,
   I am baiju.m a malayali I would like to know whether anybody has started malayalam translation project for Linux (GNOME or KDE).If any project is there please inform me, I want to join.

And now I created a web and an e-group for malayalam translation project:

web: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/malayalam
group: malayalamlinux-suscribe@yahoogroups.com (to suscribe)