Re: More statictics problems...

El mar, 04-12-2001 a las 16:29, R.I.P. Deaddog escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Here are a few more problems in GTP status page:
>
> 1. yelp is in unstable page, but the file
>    http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/unstable/po/yelp.pot
>    doesn't exist.

The POTFILE.in was wrong. Fixed.

> 2. Seems the scripts generating GTP pages can't handle 8-bit chars in
>    msgid. Gtranslator was shown to contain 359 entries in various
>    invididual language pages, but in fact it has 39x entries... the
>    questionable entry has 8bit char in msgid.

I don't know anything about this bug. Could you please tell us the
locales you have tested?

Spanish locale (es) uses 8bit chars and it's ok (I think).

> 3. http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/stable/po/gimp-perl.pot
>    Is generated at Sep 1999 !?

I think that is the method they use for update this .pot file (gimp has
its own scripts).

Bye

P.S.: The status pages are beeing updated now, please check it again in
about 2 or 3 hours and tell me if we have new problems

Thanks.