Re: [Gimp-developer] Translating The GIMP

On 29 Aug 2001, at 11:22, Sven Neumann wrote:

> I plan to merge translations from the stable gimp branch ("gimp-1-2")
> to the HEAD branch very soon now and hereby ask all translators to
> assure that the translations in the stable branch are up-to-date. If
> you have committed changes to the HEAD branch, please make sure the
> stable branch contains your fixes, otherwise your changes will get
> lost.

I noticed that somebody else than me has commited Dutch translations
to HEAD. I tried to contact that translator once, but got nowhere. I
will try again (also contacting the person who actually commited the
new strings, as that was a third person), but ask in the meanwhile
that the stable translation will not be merged with those changes
without contacting me first, as I do not want to start juggling three
different translations (the one in HEAD, the one in 1.2.2 and the one
on my hard drive).

--
branko collin
collin@xs4all.nl