Translation installation utility

Hi guys,

For testing some translations (especially the Gimp), I often need to
convert the .po file to the binary .mo format and install the
resulting file. So I've written a little shell script to do that. It
saves you from having to ./configure everything just for the purpose
of testing translations.

translation-install

Full usage instructions is included in the script - be aware that you
need to customize it a little before use (at least you'll want to
change 'polanguage' to whatever you domain you're maintaining).

Comments, suggestions, whatever are welcome.

If you find the script useful, _please tell me about it_. If so, I'll
consider putting it in the gnome-i18n CVS module. Else I'll just
assume that noone is interested in it and don't bother doing any more
public releases.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/