Re: gtranslator's "bad" guys

On 19 Aug 2001 22:00:32 -0300, Juan Carlos Castro y Castro wrote:
> Fatih Demir wrote:
> > Here I'm listing up the languages with the worst translation percentage for
> > gtranslator CVS:
> >
> >     * pt_BR             374             138             36.90%          236
> >
> > All these languages have got < 60% translation status; would the language
> > groups/translators for Danish, Greek, Galician, Italian, Polish, Portuguese
> > ala Brasil and Ukrainian update their translations.
> It would help a LOT if you had anonymous cvs. I absolutely LOATHE having to
> download "daily tarballs". *gaak*

Well, it's in GNOME CVS for about 1 1/2 years now and I do also note
that it's in GNOME CVS on the webpage.

I've missed to include the pointer to anoncvs, will add that soon.

Anyway: you don't need to load it at all: Looked at The current pot file is up there on and if you've got
the XX.po po file
you can download it and merge with your po file to get an updated XX.po.
Just another way to do it..
kabalak / / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080
 `-Editor / vim
  `-Filemanager / VFU