Pozilla, release, gtranslator & friends.

Well, you saw the pozilla.sh spam on this list (pozilla.sh is like
drunken currently ,-)), therefore you'd not trust ANY personal EMail
you got during the last days concerning your po file for gtranslator.

You'd update your po file in any case, you've got all many missing
strings in the translations as they're many new strings (hey, I did say
that already, or ? ,-)).

So, please update your translations accordingly -- regardless what
pozilla.sh did say to you..

A pot file from current CVS is on
http://www.gtranslator.org/remote-po/gtranslator.pot -- you can merge
your locale po files with it if you don't have CVS access or don't want
to cope with CVS..
(I don't merge the po files in CVS, so that you can really do this like
described in the lines above, you won't loose anything.).

gtranslator's coming release will be really somehow quite exciting so
that you're invited to try it when it'll get released on Monday (CEST);
meanwhile you can try it from CVS or watch screenshots on
http://www.gtranslator.org...

--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080