Re: Web content for http://i18n.gnome.org/

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 10:12:48PM -0400, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas@online.no> wrote:
> This is a call for volunteers for creating content for the new website.
> The site is in CVS in the module i18n-web. Please check with me or
> Christian Meyer <linux@chrisime.de> before checking stuff in, at least
> initially. We could probably take a look at KDE's website for some ideas
> as to what we're missing. Maybe even borrow some of their stuff if it's
> relevant.

Hello all,

my email has changed, please send your ideas either to
chrisime@gnome.org or to chrisime@uni.de. Please don't send it to both
addresses. I don't like to have every email twice.
Thanks in advance.
My idea for i18n.gnome.org is to replace www.gnome.org/i18n which I'm
currently maintaining. It should be addressed to users. We can provide
news, infos, how to get involved, ...
All internal information should remain on
developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp
Developer related information should be on those pages, IMHO. But I'd
appreciate any suggestions from the gnome-i18n team in this matter.

Greetings,
  Christian Meyer