Re: what next ofter Translating PO files.

Akkineni Rajesh wrote:

> hello all,
>
> I want to know what to do after translating PO files
> to get gnome in my language(Telugu). I dont know how
> to compile with my PO's .

After renaming the .pot file to xx.po, where xx is your
language code, you just add this same code to ALL_LINGUAS
in configure.in in the top sourcedir. Then you can reconfigure
and do a make; make install in the po dir. After this you
set LC_ALL to the language code and run the apps. If you
want to make the language available through gdm etc you're
in for a bit of hacking :)

Feel free to ask for more help if neccesary.

Cheers
Kjartan Maraas