Re: Vietnamese for Linux

> Cty Dien Tu CN - TT UD Tin Hoc 2 wrote:
>
> I want to use Vietnamese in gdm ( gdm greeter). Please tell me !
> I can't use Vietnamese fonts in the menu, popup.. in both gdm and
> system menu !
> I already have Vietnamese fonts in TrueType, pcf and psf
> I've added them but I've not used them yet
> Tell me please.!
>
> And I intend to localize all gnome enviroment into Vietnamese ! (I'm a
> student, and I enjoy in RedHat Linux)
>
> Help me as soon as possible !

Thanks for your interest in helping with the Vietnamese translation
of GNOME.

There is a coordinator for the Vietnamsese translation team already
and it would be a good thing to coordinate with him/them. The contact
info is found here:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

under Vietnamese.

Thanks again and good luck.