Re: Segmentation fault after translation

Thanks to everyone for the note. I did find a mistake
and it works fine after I corrected it. Thanks again.

If gmc is broken and is going to be replaced bt
nautilus, would nautilus be the new desktop manager
too? I hope this would let us display non-latin
characters. When is Gnome 1.4 expected?

I simply set the appropriate font in the control panel
for both sawfish and the theme. All displays then use
this font except the desktop and certain file manager
displays.

Again thanks.

-Dinesh