Are the stats working, or what are we supposed to translate?

Hi everyone!

Are the stats working?
Is there one good way of checking out po files and getting a version that will then be displayed in the stats?

For example: I have checked out a gnome from the anoncvs on 29th of september.
(by saying cvs co gnome).
I have a hu.po file for libgtop (cvs version 1.2) dated 25th Sept (which is OK according to the CVS commits list).
A hu.po file for libgtop is not showing up in either

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/status.shtml
or
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/release/status.shtml

Are there different branches for the released and the HEAD cvs?
Which version are we translating, when we do a
cvs co .
or
cvs co gnome
?