RE: Making it easier on translators

This CC list is probably long, but I've lost track of why/when people got
included.

No, please don't do that!  We've got a number of mirrors for a reason.  Yes,
sometimes one is broken, but we may as well take advantage of the
round-robin DNS if we're going to have it.  Use anoncvs.gnome.org, 1 of 4
times it won't work, but the other 3 times it will work, and will be
up-to-date.  The admin of the down mirror is aware of the outage, so it will
get fixed, one way or another.
	Greg