Re: Translations' releases

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Jarkko Ranta wrote:

> Hello!
>
> When Helixcode makes a new package of a program, does it include the
> latest translations there even if the program itself wouldn't have had a
> new release?
>
> In another words: Is it worth it to update translations always as soon as
> any translations have been made, or is it as good to wait until the
> program has another official release?

I have the same question. In the translations of my language there was
a string ("hourformat: blah blah") that the first part of it should not be
translated.
That message was in package gnome-core. Helixcode released a new
gnome-core recently but I still get the "..the translator who translated
this although he was told not to, should be shot.." :).

When shall I take off the paperbag?

simos