Re: Making it easier on translators

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Alexandre Hautequest wrote:

> > Would it be best to do a binary RPM release just for translators?>
>
> RPM is nice for RedHat and such users. What about Debian and Slackware/BSD
> users?

Sure, but I think (for Pan) we would require technical assistance getting
build scripts for all those up'n running. Resources are not available on
the Pan project for integration testing on all distros and platforms, but
if the failure rate is acceptable; I guess more distros would be ok. If
the failure rate is too high, it is perhaps better to teach translators
how to check out from cvs and run do a configure and make.

--
Tov Are Jacobsen