Re: translation memory...

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> Mind <andraz.tori1@guest.arnes.si> writes:
>
> > ok... just for info... some time ago i was talking about my program
> > called smart
>
> Andraz, sorry, I forgot about it ;-(
>
> I'd like to see your scripts ported to Python.

Good luck :)

They are perl scripts because perl is most suitable language for the job
that i know (good regex, DBI to postgres, etc.)
I don't know python, i don't have time to learn it and i have no interest
in porting the script as long as i don't need any special function of any
other language...
It works and it works good (up to 50% pretranslation success on some
programs), i have many many good ideas how to make it even better, but i
have no time to do it

Have a nice day
Andraz Tori