Style Guides and Glossaries

Hi,
	I'm hoping to get the ball rolling on the glossaries and style guides.

I've taken some of Sun's style guides (for French, Italian, German,
Spanish, Swedish and English) and coverted them from their native Frame
Maker to XML. They still need a lot of work (converting to docbook,
tidying up, changing all the Sun references to Gnome) so I want to put
them somewhere people can get at them and help improve them.

I've also created a Gnumeric spreadsheet from a set of terms mined from
the Gnome pot files. Again this needs work since it currently only
contains a list of English words and it also contains a lot of unwanted
terms (mainly  people's names).

I think the best place to put these documents would probably in the
Gnome CVS tree (under gnome-i18n) until they are in a more publishable
form but I am open to suggestions.

thanks,
	mick

--
Michael Twomey
These opinions are my own and do not represent Sun unless otherwise