Re: Translation of sawfish

kažkada, berods Sk, 2000-11-05 13:16-0100, Alessio Frusciante rašė:
> Hi,
> hope this is the right address to write to...
> Today I gave a look at
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/status.shtml
>
> and I noticed that it results that noone provided a translation of
> sawfish .po. I'm pretty sure that several teams did at least a

I noticed the same thing with galeon. It lives not in gnome cvs, but in
sourceforge. Although I have provided it with Lithuanian translation, these
stats say that no translation is available. Should I not only post the
translation to authors, but also commit to
/cvs/gnome/gnome-i18n/extra-po.... to get my translation in stats?

--
Gediminas Paulauskas