Re: gnome-core / distributors

Pablo Saratxaga <pablo@mandrakesoft.com> writes:

> Now, I think that maybe the right thing to do for contributors.h file
> would be to put all names in pure ascii only, and for theose that should
> be written with some accents or in non-latin scripts: put a _( ) over the
> ascii name, and put as comment the real name in utf-8 (telling in the comment
> it is the real name in utf-8)

Sounds wierd.  As long as we don't use UTF-8 for source files you should
not insert UTF-8 thingies in the files (IMO).  For the time being I'd
prefer SGML/XML ISO entities in the comments.

Wait with you're improvement until we'll start to prepare GNOME 2.0.
Okay?

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,