RE: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

Hi Aoife,

Andras Timar from the Hungarian Gnome translation team has volounteered
to translate the English glossary to Hungarian, once it has been cleaned up.
So you can add to the list:

Hungarian	Andras Timar	<timar@gnome.hu>

Cheers,
Emese Kovacs