Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

Hi Keld
Excellent.  Can you point me to the POSIX definition section and ISO
standard definition terms?  Also, I would like to merge your term /
glossary listing to our listing.  Would this be possible?.  If so,
please can you send me the source file.

Much appreciated
Aoife

michael.twomey@ireland.sun.com, gnome-i18n@gnome.org,
gnome-doc-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries
>
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 09:26:17PM -0200, E.A.Tacão wrote:
> > Aoife Dunne - Sunsoft ELC wrote:
> > >
> > > Once the English is 95% cleaned up we can send a mail to all
notifying it is
> > > available for translation.
>
> We are doing some work on terms her in the Danish team, and we
have
> an Englisg/Danish word list. It has been my intension to also
> work on terms from ISO, including the ISO 2382 standards,
> and the POSIX definition section. With that we would have a good
> definition coming directly from the standards we are employing,
> such as the POSIX standards.
>
> Kind regards
> Keld

Aoife Dunne