RE: Updated Package Descriptions Translations - Volunteers?
- From: <simos pc96 ma rhbnc ac uk>
- To: Emese Kovacs <emese sunserv itp hu>
- Cc: <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: RE: Updated Package Descriptions Translations - Volunteers?
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:46:53 +0000 (GMT)
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Emese Kovacs wrote:
> Hi all,
> > #,: Formatting messages. Generated. Must not be edited or discarded with
> > exception of fuzzy marker, which is also located here.
> Another exception:
> Have a look at gnumeric.pot
> Seach for "25%"
> #: po/tmp/cell-format.glade.h:8
> #, c-format
> msgid "25% Grey"
> msgstr ""
> If I want `msgfmt -cvo /dev/null hu.po` to pass without fatal errors,
> I have to remove "#, c-format".
> So I have to edit the #, comment after every update.pl
> Perhaps the already mentionned no-c-format comment
> should be added to the source?
This is the best/only way to solve it.
Can someone answer with a "Done!";
] [Thread Prev