cvs account

How do I get my own cvs account for Gnome cvs?

I have earlier written to get one, but not obtained it yet.
I only obtained some access to the mailing lists.

I do contribute a lot of files to the cvs, but have to do this now
thru Kenneth, or sometimes I use Pablo. It is frustrating.
I am the main maintainer of the Danish translations of
Gnome, and I am maintaining about 160.000 lines of .po text.
I have done this for the last 7-8 months, and I am the main
contributor to Danish being on the top 5 languages
for Gnome translations.

What do I do?

Kind regards
Keld