Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

Hi,
	that's great thanks.

In case I hadn't made it clear I need someone with CVS access to put the
glossary up, i.e. I need to mail the glossary to someone who can put it
on the Gnome CVS server and/or web page for people to access since I
don't have write access to Gnome CVS. That way we can start working on
cleaning up the glossary.

thanks,
	Michael