Terminology Databases

Hi,

In re-organizing the Irish team, I'm looking for ideas on
ways to maintain a terminology data base so that team
members are consistent in their usage of Irish.  I am
interested to find out how other language teams handle
this issue.  I've considered:

1. Rely on frequent discussion on the language team's mailing list.
2. Create a website that I can update with new terms for all
   team members to view.
3. Instead of a simple word list or dictionary create a user
   searchable data base that can be hosted on a website.

I believe #3 has been attempted by some language teams
working on KDE.

Any suggestions?

Sean

=====