Re: Traduction française de Galeon

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Carlos [iso-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:

> Please translate it into english, i think i am not the only reader that
> does not understand French.

OK :)

> Thanks in advance.
>
> "PINEAU, Cédric" escribió:
>
> >            Bonjour à tous,    Je voudrais travailler sur la traduction
> > francaise de Galeon qui n'est pas tres bonne, mais je ne peux pas
> > joindre l'auteur de la traduction actuelle. Quelqu'un se reconnait-il
> > (pas de nom de le fr.po !) ?    Pour reprendre les questions de Manuel
> > :    - Cette liste est-elle appropriée pour discuter des traducs
> > d'appli, ou pouvez vous me diriger vers la bonne ?    - Existe-t'il un
> > document des traducs standards (mots, expressions) ?    - Qui dois-je
> > contacter pour avoir "le droit" de travailler sur une appli donnée, un
> > traducteur responsable de cette appli, ou le developpeur de l'appli ?
> > Comment est organisé la team francaise ? Voila deux semaines que
> > j'essaye d'obtenir des reponses de son leader Vincent Renardias !
> > Merci à tous,    Cédric

My French isn't all that good, but the translation whim took me :-).

Greetings to all. I want to work on the French translation of Galeon,
which isn't very good, but I can't find the author of the
translation. Does anyone know who he is (there is no name in the
fr.po!)? To repeat Manual's questions, is this list appropriate for
discussion about translation of applications, or can you direct me to
somewhere that is? Is there a document of standard translations (words,
expressions)? Who can I contact to obtain the "right" to work on a given
application, a translator responsible for that application, or the
developer of the application? How is the French team organised? I've been
trying for two weeks to get a response from its leader, Vincent
Renardias! Thanks to all, Cedric.

Apologies if my translation wasn't very good :).

Tim

Tim Allen             http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/rita_tim/
tim@proximity.com.au  rita_tim@tpg.com.au