[gnome-hispano] 5 BTC de botín disponibles para un valiente desarrollador

Al ataque, contertulios:

https://code.google.com/p/microblog-purple/issues/detail?id=265#c3

I'm offering a 5BTC bounty for a working v1.1 API pidgin twitter add-on. Even though I have not personally used this particular add-on, maybe you guys could merge with this project (http://code.google.com/p/prpltwtr/issues/detail?id=88) and pool your resources? I'm really at a loss for a good twitter add-on for pidgin right. I'm missing a lots because of it! The web UI really sucks! Maybe it would be possible to totally avoid the API by working like the Thunderbid Hotmail and Yahoo webmail add-ons work? Anyone up to the challenge?

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/