Re: [gnome-hispano] GNOME Journal

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 14:47 -0600, Paul Cutler wrote:
Hi Juanjo,

I apologize in the delay in getting this issue organized.  I'm copying
Sumana who is the GNOME Journal release coordinator as well and she's
been doing a good job of poking me to get the next release organized.

I had wanted to release the next version in a new CMS for GNOME
Journal, but that may not happen.  Sumana had a great idea that we
could utilize the current CMS as a fall back and include both
languages in the same article as a fall back.

Do you have any updates from the GNOME Hispano on the articles below?
Additionally, I have Jose's article on SyncTex as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Paul and Sumana,

So the status is:

1) The Behind the Scenes interview with Federico by Paul Cutler (only
English version by now)
It was translated :) (I've got the translation somewhere)

2) GNOME Sucess story: Regional government of Andalusia uses free
software to advance society (only English version by now)
It has been translated :)

I will try to get these finished articles to you tomorrow

3) Article about GNOME Hispano/GUADEC-es (I don't know the details but
it is on the way)
Only a Spanish draft. I think we can get something done this week.

4) I've just sent a simple questionary to two GNOME Hackers
 Maybe something more...
Hackers very busy and they didnt reply. Unless they reply in two days,
it should be discarted :(

5) Article about SyncTex Evince support
I think Jose want to add a short video. Do you have it ?

6) An article about the new GTK 3 CSS-like theming is on the way. Carlos
Garnacho, the main hacker behind this is going to spend some hours to
finish his article soon. We'll translate ASAP.

Cheers,

 -- Juanjo

Thanks!

Best,