Re: [gnome-hispano] [Fwd: Fwd: GNOME 3.0 launch event]

El dom, 27-02-2011 a las 21:26 +0100, Chema Casanova escribió:
Hola a Todos,

hoy he recibido este correo con fecha de 10 de Octubre de 2010,
como va la organización de eventos para GNOME 3.0 ?

La de GNOME Hispano en Madrid será casi seguro en el Medialab. Nos van a
enviar materiales y todo :)

Ismael y Alvaro (apg) están cerrando con Medialab el día. Entre todos
deberíamos de definir los contenidos de la jornada :)

Hasta luego!!!

Un saludo, :-)

Chema

--------- Mensaje reenviado --------
De: Pockey Lam <pockey beijinglug org>
Para: jmcasanova igalia com
Asunto: Fwd: GNOME 3.0 launch event
Fecha: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:33:22 +0800

Dear José María,

I am Pockey Lam from the GNOME.Asia committee. We are working on making
a big conference with the GNOME marketing team, documentation team and
some developers as part of our effort to promote GNOME in Asia.

For the release of GNOME 3.0 Brian mentioned that we should get in touch
with you and the hispano group if you are planning for anything for the
GNOME 3.0 launch as well and how we can coordinate our effort. The
purpose is to see if you have anything plan yet and how we could make a
stronger marketing impact worldwide for the day of this big release.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,
Pockey

--
wget -O - http://acsblog.es/~alvaro/alvaro.gpg.asc | gpg --import