Re: [gnome-hispano] GNOME Journal

Hola!

¿No hemos contestado a esto nada no? Es para decirle al menos que no es
el momento de mayor actividad en el proyecto y que sería mejor más
adelante :)

Hasta luego!

El sáb, 18-09-2010 a las 16:41 -0500, Paul Cutler escribió:
Hi GNOME Hispano!

I apologize for writing this in English, but I unfortunately don't
speak Spanish.

Rosanna Yuen had what I thought was a great idea for a potential issue
of GNOME Journal.  Similar to the special edition issue we did late
last year with the GNOME Women team, I'd like to see if there is any
interest in a GNOME Journal special edition written by the GNOME
Hispano community.

The goal would be to have 4-7 articles.  Examples we try and include
in every issue are:

* Interviews with GNOME hackers
* Application reviews
* Developer articles
* Community and event recaps

Is anyone interested in writing a recap of GUADEC-ES?  Anyone want to
an interview?  Who is working on a cool or new application, maybe even
for GNOME 3.0?

I've coincidentally already completed a Behind the Scenes interview
with Federico Mena that would work well for a special edition, if
there is interest.

Lastly, I'm hoping to move GNOME Journal to blogs.gnome.org in the
near future.  I'm currently looking at a localization plugin for
Wordpress and we may even be able to publish this issue in both
English and Spanish!

The GNOME Journal team is more than wililng to help with organizing
and editing any articles.  If there is interest, we can set a date -
typically we give authors 4 to 6 weeks to write the article, a week or
two for the editors and then we publish.

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in
moving forward with this idea.

Thanks!

Paul Cutler
pcutler gnome org